29 October 2006

Power Overwhelming! I feel so ALIVE!

The power of the Holy Spirit is just so overwhelming.

Today was round two of the LSS. Yesterday, I was still doubting God and kept thinking about science and religion. Now it all became clear to me. I choose to believe in God, because in my way of thinking, science and religion can be fused. Even if someone would not agree with me, I would accept their opinion but nothing can make me change my mind. I do believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Holy Trinity. I choose to believe in God because I choose to think about God--- that He is my savior, He is THE GOD.

We were baptized in the Holy Spirit at the seminar and images conjured in my mind, images that if I were to think about it on a normal day would not appear. There was a force, an energy that was signaling my brain to think about these images. The feeling was real too. If there was an epinephrine rush that made my body excited and tingly all over, it was because my brain signaled my adrenal glands to secrete those hormones. Why? Because a force/energy was telling my brain to do it. And this force/energy was the Holy Spirit.

Grabe! Now I am a believer! A while ago the Gifts of the Holy Spirit was discussed to us and here are some examples: Gift of Tongues, Gift of Prophecy, Gift of Interpretation, Gift of Wisdom, Gift of Knowledge, Gift of Faith, Gift of Discernment. These are but a few gifts that can be received. I just don't know what I received. I got slain by the Holy Spirit, a term used if the priest prays over you and you just collapse suddenly. Check out healing masses, this is a common sight.

It felt like the Holy Spirit was engulfing my soul, my being. I felt warm at the same time cold and tingly. I pictured images in my mind and it was, again the word I overly use in this post, overwhelming! My facilitator, Pia, said that the Gift of Tears is also a gift from the Holy Spirit. While praying and reflecting, I cried until my eyes hurt but it won't stop. When I was slain I was crying but I did not bawl. The rears just flowed from my eyes to my ears and mouth. My body remained static and I felt bit numb. Again, images flashed across my mind--- images of the Holy Spirit, sunrise, mountain tops, caves, fields of green, and guess what, are you ready for this? the image of GOD, his face... HWOW! This sounds too much pero totoo! And when I saw it, I started to cry even more, it was like reaching the climax of an emotion and you can feel everything, the feeling of joy and ecstasy! The feel of the sun's rays touching your skin, the wind blowing beneath your hair, the light that is so powerful yet you are not blinded...

Sarap magsulat ng mga emotions...hehe! What was even more overwhelming, I got appointed to be an assistant coordinator for next year's LSS! Out of the 81 participants, I was one of the three chosen to be an officer of the class--- a chance to serve the Lord better and be filled by the Holy Spirit! Grabe ang sarap ng feeling to be much closer to God! And I can feel that my fingers keep on typing and typing the words as my brain continues to search for the right words to type in, asteeeg!

I can't stop exalting the Lord, His love is just so overwhelming! And because of that I feel so alive! I feel alive and great and I know that whatever happens in my life, it is God-given... And He will always be there for me. God's love for me is unique...

No comments: