01 November 2006

boozing, laughing, and eating

It has been three days since the LSS. I can say that I am still close to God because in every action that I do, I think of Him. I just hope this feeling would last even for just two years then I can go back being my bad self then go back again to the Lord. Or better yet, maintain a close relationship with God---forever. (Oh God please help me...)

Ironic is the word to use comparing my experience with God to the title I used in this post. Hanep 'no? Parang ang dami ko tuloy nainom nung pagsabi ko ng boozing. E di ba nga sabi you should not harm the temple of the Holy Spirit? The temple of the Holy Spirit is our body. Naku patay. Kagabi lang, October 31, I was drinking and smoking. Nikki, Inggie, and I got into this conversation where we debated whether smoking is a sin, since all of us have gone through LSS. Ayun, lumabas nga yung reason you should not harm the temple of the Holy Spirit. Hala sige, I puffed and drank alcohol. But it was not excessive. I just puffed enough to finish one cigarette and drank two plastic cups of liquor--- take note, super diluted na nung alak kaya malamang 5% alcohol nalang yun.

Enough of that crap. Yesterday, the Voices in Praise (VIP) choir had their anniversary, celebrated with the Halloween party. It was celebrated at Val's house and the people brought food. Ayan na naman! My favorite: AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF FOOD! There was that famous cake of Bettina's mom, barbecue, Big Apple pizza, macaroni, chicken, chicken, and chicken, liquor, liquor, and jello shots. As usual there were games and of course, ang favorite ni Mito Dizon, basaan using water balloons. This year however, hindi kami nagbaasan kundi nagtapunan ng arina! Grabe mukha na kaming mga espasol! Ako naman, nagmukha raw lola kasi super puti ng hair ko and with my matching eyeglasses. Thank goodness I wore khaki pants and a white shirt kundi I could've looked like, uh, hmm... ano bang pwede? Sige na nga, espasol. The other people were wearing a gothic attire, so you could just imagine them being in black clothes with white flour covering their face and get-up. Some of their make-up also went white! Haha! Super saya and I realized I really missed the VIP choir. I sing na kasi for The Young Adult (TYA) choir. Haaay...

By the way, I think our cat, Minggoy, has almoranas! Waaah! Kawawa naman siya! He's our seven year old cat and I think he's slowly deteriorating, boo hoo. Last night when I tried to caress him (yuck parang minamanyak yung pusa, haha! Hinde ah, mahal ko lang talaga mga pusa ko:) ) bigla na lang siyang napa-jebs! Haha! Grabe as in! I think I even heard a fart! Kaya nalaman kong na-uu siya. Haha! It sounds funny yet it saddens me... Huhu... He's getting thinner and dirtier every time I see him... Hindi siya maka-upo na mabuti because he can't let his behind touch the ground. I wonder how much it would cost if I were to bring him sa vet... Huhu...

Work na naman bukaaaas! Pero in fairness, natapos ko na pala yung mga experiment, encoding na lang sa computer. Yahoo! :D

No comments: