15 October 2006

Oh yes it's my first time...

Hwow! "I can't believe i have my own blogspot!" I bet that is always the statement of the first-time people posting at blogspot, haha! Why did I start posting just now, when I have missed all the good times that rolled out of my life, my highschool and college life, and some extracurricular things going on in the side? *sigh* Do I have to reconstruct all of those memories and encrypt them into this blog? Hmm... *thinks* why not? Well, before doing that, I just have to write my thoughts first. I don't know anything about uploading pictures here at blogspot, I don't know how to change the settings, (you might be thinking, "what a computer illiterate girl!" i'm sorry!!!), i don't know how to jazz up my blog. Hwow, in short, I don't know anything but to write and post... Well, not bad for a first timer, haha!

I'll probably come back later and post some more. I'll alter the date so theoretically, I was writing before this date, wahaha! And also, after posting this, I would change my settings, yahoo! (with matching Oishi action under my chin!)

1 comment:

树根 said...

haha, maybe i am the first visiter of your blog. My pleasure.
I just wandered in my new blog, and found there is a button on the top show "nex blog", and here i am.

I find a beautiful girl here.

welcome to my blog, but it is in Chinese.
Any way, Nice to meet you.