25 October 2006

What a weekend!

Well this entry is supposed to be dated way back October 22. I just had no time writing and publishing my post, hehe!

Mama and I went to Festival Mall to buy gifts for her dear friends. We went to the section where you can buy/create necklaces made of pearls or semi-precious stones. Guess what, we were just supposed to buy 2 sets of necklaces but ended up buying another one (that's for us), which was more expensive than the two! Nyek! Ano ba naman yun?! By the way, I was the one who designed the necklaces, yahoo! Maybe I'll have a future in creating jewelry designs! :D (naku edna nangarap ka pa!)

After that, we transferred to ATC since my Mama planned that we go buy office clothes. I was only going to buy slacks but then I couldn't resist the pretty outfits and ended up buying office capris and blouses (which I have sufficiently) and no slacks! isipin mo naman yun, walang pantalon e yun pa naman kailangan ko, duh edz... But I'm happy since I got new threads! Yahoo!

Nga pala, Bass America have these uber great shoes, color blue and white, na sobrang pinaglalawayan ko! hahah yuck! Next thing I know my saliva's all over it! Eeek!

Another discovery while shopping: I'm getting phat, este, fat-- as in mataba. Before I was a size small for the pants and blouse. Now, omigas abelgas! Medium na ko! It's not funny because I'm really gaining a lot of weight lately! Must it be my hormones? Oh no! I have PCO pa naman! Waaaa! The blouses are beginning to get snug and there's little room to breathe! I don't want to be a medium! Waaah!

Enough whining. It seems I cannot finish this blog since it's already 1am and I have work tomorrow! Matutulog na naman ako nito sa office e. Oh well, I was glad that shunga and I got to talk again :) (reunited 'cause it feels so good...) yeheees.... haha!

Next up: EK trip and what my father said: Lost money can be regained while lost time cannot be replaced.

No comments: