27 October 2006

eto na, eto na, eto na, waaaah!

As you can see, I posted yet again, pictures on my blog! Adik noh?! It's because I want to document all my memories, be it happy or sad, here at blogger.com. The block had its reunion, though some did not make it to the trip, last October 24, 2006. Grabe ang saya! As in super! It is really a blast seeing your friends again after a month of separation. Anyway, we paid 40 pesos to get in the 4D, which featured a very corny movie! Escape from Bane Manor was like, hello, highschool movie pa! Memorize na nga ni RJ! Hanggang dun sa mga daga, haha! Next up was the space shuttle! See our picture? RJ and me were at the front cart! The amazing part was when the queue lines were short, buti na lang!

The ride that we took advantage of the most was Rio Grande Rapids. Tatlong beses kami nag-ride, back to back pa yung last two. MEGA SUPER BASA kaming lahat! Everyone was soaking wet up to their underwear! Hahaha! We also tried Rialto, kung saan nahilo lang kami! E first ride pa naman yun. We also loved the bump cars, of course who wouldn't?

Anyway I have to sleep early, I'll just continue it tomorrow. Ay, meron pala akong LSS bukas... Hmm, I'll see if I can :)

Mga bumbay na nangongolekta, 5-6, 5-6, 5-6... Haha!
Booger, booger, kulangot! Kanta yan, would you believe? Eto ako, sinisinghot ng malaking ilong-na-tinubuan-ng-mukha na rebulto. Si Jwan naman, sinisipsip.
Ooh baby! Ride me!
Hwaaaaaw! Kami yan!

No comments: