16 October 2006

My heart goes...

Sha la la la la! *clap clap clap* Sha la la la la in the morning... What a corny way of opening this blog, but a great way to start the day! Yahooo! I just feel oh-so-energetic this day! Guess where I am right now--- I'm at work, hehe! Again, I sneaked out from the lab, grabbed a bite to eat, and sat in front of the computer to post. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to write yesterday when I got home, I had my dance lessons. When I was at the studio, I felt sorry for this woman who was a new student in the class. While doing our routine, I could feel she was quite ticked off and obviously was not enjoying the class. It was because maybe our teacher did not bother to teach her so much and she was left alone to catch up. Poor woman... I could just imagine it was my Mama being left out. She was a bit old and had a paunch lugging onto her. I did try to help her out and asked if she would like me to teach her. Too bad, our class was going fast and I couldn't help her.

Hmm, any time now I may have to escape from you immediately, bwahaha! Haha! (I'm sorry!) My partner will call me any time soon... Oh well... I still have a wee amount of time.

Anyway, I have a story to tell you. Yesterday when I came home, my Mama handed me a book entitled Exorcism, which was written by a priest named Fr. Jocis Syquia. Sobrang natakot ako, as in major! Grabe!!! I was able to watch three exorcism flicks, The Exorcist, the prequel (or was it the sequel?) of the first Exorcist, and The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Being a science graduate student, of course I didn't belive in the exorcism movies, much more the effects that can be plugged into them. So while watching these movies, I may be laughing at some parts. (Haha, I can still remember them...) but when I read the book... to be continued on my next post... nabitin ka ba? Haha! :)

No comments: