19 October 2006

Dance with me...

"When the rainbow rythm starts to play, dance with me, make me sway..." after a 1.5 hour bout with the sultry and sexy music of latin jazz, it's hard to catch one's breath. Do that jazz walk! one-two, three-four, five and six and seven and eight! My teacher, Venus, really rocks on the dance floor. Sigh... with my age, it's hard to be like her, haha!

Before my dance class, of course I was at work. It was a bit tiring today--- no, make that really tiring. We had to pack 2,000 napkins (yes, 2,000 sanitary napkins) in a plastic bag, containing 10 pads per bag. Whoo. My back ached and ang utak ko! Naging lugaw na! I realized that factory workers must be really sick and tired, so sick and tired, super duper sick and tired, of doing the same thing, EVERY DAY. Imagine all you have to do the whole day, 8 hours straight with 1 hour break, is to (pack and pack and pack and pack...)^infinity. Wouldn't their brain just go to waste? Sayang naman ang pinag-aralan, sayang ang tiyaga at oras na maaaring ilaan sa mga mas mahahalagang bagay. Lahat ng ito, kinakagat ng mga Pilipinong nangangailangan ng pera--- perang pampabuhay sa pamilya. Haaay, nakakalungkot... Ay sows, lumalabas na naman ang dugong tibak ko...

Okay, let's move on to a new topic, it hurts the emotional side of me discussing that. Guess what, we have been experimenting this whole week for an in-store demo for one of the products we will launch! Grabe nakakapiga na utak ha.

Hmm.. gumagabi na... I'll talk to you tomorrow blog, goodnight! :)

No comments: