21 November 2006

"Don't you know that you, you give me something... Something that nobody else can give..."

"And my heart, has started thumpin'. You know now you're the one I truly know I dig... Don't you know that you, you give me something..."

~Jamiroquai (You give me something)~

Syempre wala na namang kinalaman itong title ko sa post ko, wekekek :D. Pero I'm just wondering sino kayang makakantahan ko sa harap ng, "you know babe you're the one i truly know i dig. Don't you know that you give me something?" Haha! Anak ng kakesohan!

The reason I posted on my blog is to talk about "ordinariness". Is there such word? I know someone, duh malamang hindi ko sasabihin kung sino, who lives such an ordinary life, as in super ordinary. The person has ordinary taste, actually hindi ordinary siguro yung word, let's try to use conventional. Napaka-conventional niya. S/he always chooses the "safe choice". Kumbaga s/he does not dare to do anything UNconventional, laging NORMAL, as in yung hindi exciting. Pero you know what, it is by him/her doing ordinary things that makes him/her stand out.

Hindi nga ako makapaniwala e. Pero hindi ba kaya people spend so much time on how to be extraordinary when being extraordinary makes you become ordinary?

Kumbaga yung dapat extraordinary, since lahat extraordinary na, edi yung ordinary nagiging extraordinary, gets? Therefore, to be extraordinary, be ordinary. Labo man.

This person I'm talking about almost has a perfect life, brainy, maganda/gwapo, affluent, has a great gf/bf, has a great career/academic life, is in control of his/her life, the list of perfect things go on. What s/he does everyday is somewhat a routine pero parang, I can't explain it, parang s/he always chooses the SAFE CHOICE and ends up always being on top. Parang ayoko kasing maniwala dun sa "you always have to choose the safe choice" kasi ang boring nun e, walang excitement. Pero hindi kaya sa pagpili ng safe choice doon mapapabuti ang mga bagay-bagay? Is being normal THE choice? We all have our idiosyncrasies, but some people I know, even their idiosyncrasies are the SAFE IDIOSYNCRASIES. Ano ba naman yun?

Ewan ko, I don't know why I am so bothered by my friend who is living an ordinary life... Baka gusto ko lang siyang impluwensiyahan... to do evil things, haha! E bihira lang naman kami magkakulitan, so baka matagal-tagal pa yun. I really just don't get it, why s/he lives such a perfect life when everything s/he does, everything s/he wears, everything s/he speaks, basta lahat! is so ordinary...

Is being ordinary the new pink? AAAAA! If it is, then I'll make sure to wear anything else but pink.

3 comments:

jett said...

ordinary nga lang ba? o sa paningin mo lang kasi na ordinary? ano nga ba kahulugan ng ordinary? yung laging ginagawa? yung ginagawa ng lahat? kailangan ba yung nakikita ng ibang tao ang magbibigay ng kahulugan kung pangkaraniwan lamang ang ginagawa ng isang tao?

wala lang. hehe. karanasan ko na lang din siguro yun. hehehe. pero yun. basta. haha. mahirap ipaliwanag. wahahaha. o malamang hindi ko gets sinulat mo. tsktsk.

Anonymous said...

the words are pretty much subjective, i think. Hehe. even the most boring person can have extraordinary traits. makes you extraordinary for being boring amidst all the non-boring people. or the non-boring one can be extraordinary pag maraming boring. Haha. shet may sense ba?! maybe ordinariness and extraordinariness depends on the environment (or whatever else term) where the person is. I dunno, just what i think. Hehe.

Blaaah. hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

Nasanay lang tayo sa isa't isa.. the ones who never wanna be safe. hehe!