06 November 2006

"'cause I gave you all my love, and you gave me all your trust... you're everything I want and need..."

Wala yan. Part lang 'yan nung lyrics ng pinariringgan kong kanta ngayon, haha! Why oh why do I usually put titles that are not related to my posts? Well, I don't know, because maybe that will manifest in this blog.

Get that orgasmic high! Haha! I just came from my jazz dance class and my calves hurt! We were wearing heels when we danced, until it came to a point where I removed them and wore my trusty canvas ballerina shoes--- what a relief! Ang sarap talaga sumayaw! It enlivens my spirit, refreshes my soul. After a grueling day at work, dancing would always be a welcome regimen for my tired brain... (whaaat? As if my brain is needed at work, haha!)

Feeling ko 'yung mga pinag-aralan ko sa chem are slowly dissipating. Pero ayoko! Sayang naman. Chemistry is very interesting, it just seems difficult and like "omigas it's out of this world" pero asteeg talaga siya. Here I go again making praises for DAKILANG CHEMISTRY. Hindi naman kasi siya nagagamit sa work.

*Sigh*... Oh wait I have a dilemma... Since the tuition fee at UP already increased, it is at par with the tuition fee of DLSU! Ano ba naman yan? I don't know if I would study at UP. My friend, who is an RA for DLSU's Biology Department and who goes to Diliman to do research at MSI, is also having the same dilemma. She told me that facilities at Diliman talaga, medyo, uhm, dilapidated? Kalahati lang ng classroom ang may ilaw; the hallways only have lights on both ends, none in the middle; yung kisame mukhang guguho na raw; bathrooms don't have water in the water closet, heck the others don't have water closets anymore... (pasensya na to my UP friends... hindi ko minamaliit school niyo, nag-iisip lang ako) Because I thought to myself, "if not UP, where else?" Sa ibang bansa? Nyek, hindi pa ako ready--- emotionally, intellectually, and financially. Siliman? Malayo... UCAL Berkeley, anak ng *** bawal managinip at this point! Ah ewan... May isang taon pa. I also can't decide if I would work for two years then take my MS or work for one year only, go to grad school. Lord please help me...

Okay, I can conclude that my titles usually don't have any bit of connection with my posts. There seem to be no whatsoever manifestation in this blog.

4 comments:

jett said...

uhm, aling building ang "Kalahati lang ng classroom ang may ilaw; the hallways only have lights on both ends, none in the middle; yung kisame mukhang guguho na raw; bathrooms don't have water in the water closet, heck the others don't have water closets anymore...?" sa MSI?

Anonymous said...

hey edz... my goolai, is the tuition as expensive na as DLSU? Oh shet... now how am I gonna finance myself?! waaahhh.

Anonymous said...

hey edz... my goolai, is the tuition as expensive na as DLSU? Oh shet... now how am I gonna finance myself?! waaahhh.

edz mendoza said...

Shunga, yung dilapidated classrooms e matatagpuan daw sa Institute of Biology. Nikki, oo, ang masteral tuition ng UP e hindi na nalalayo sa masteral tuition ng DLSU...