24 May 2019

Today's Thoughts

UNFINISHED POST

1. Focus. Focus. Focus.


Sometimes my mind goes blank. Sometimes or perhaps a lot of times. I always have this problem of focusing while working. I saw a TEDx video explaining that willingness and awareness of surroundings are ways of changing bad habits. I just need to be more aware of the present and be willing to focus. I can do this!!!

2. Meeting with RUS

Today I sat down with my mentor to discuss our ground rules and our mentor-mentee relationship.  I feel overjoyed and honoured to have Dr. Solidum, PHIVOLCS Director, as my mentor for my Australia Awards Scholarship. Imagine, the institute director is my mentor! Haha. Ang saya-saya ko. I like it to be this way because I will feel pressured and compelled to finish my degree

No comments: