25 May 2019

My theme for 2019: CONSISTENCY

UNFINISHED POST.

I've been ruminating on what my word theme for 2019 will be. I remember I made frugality a theme for 2013. Was I able to follow it? Well, looking at my finances now, I am not quite sure, hahaha! Perhaps I really need to create a logical framework for monitoring and evaluation purposes! Grabe, the things I learn at work (and I love it!)

For this year, I've decided to take on the theme CONSISTENCY. I've realised I create so many personal resolutions within the year only to see it not develop into a habit. YES, that's it, consistency will create HABITS.

Though I am sure that I will falter in many attempts, there are actions that I need to be consistent in. These are:


1. Consistency in punctuality

Well, I am consistent naman in this aspect. Consistent in being tardy! For 2019 dapat I should be consistent in punctuality na. I should be on time at work, meetings, dates, events, and gatherings.

Punctuality also entails being compliant with deadlines.

2. Consistency in spending 

I am not allowed to avail of the following this year:
  a. Pricey shoes
  b. Pricey clothing and/or jewelry
  c. Pricey concerts
  d. Pricey Grab service unless I do not have any choice
  e. Pricey bags
  f. Unnecessary activities that siphon out my money

However, I will treat myself to:
  a. Local and international travels
  b. Pricey hobbies such as SCUBA diving, enrolling in dance and gym classes
  c. Pricey dates and staycations with Mico, family, and friends

3. Consistency in exercising

4. Consistency in what and how much I eat


Consistency forms habits.

No comments: