09 January 2013

Family

I am very blessed and luck to have such a wonderful and loving family. :)

I thank God for giving me a family that is loving, supportive, cohesive, God-fearing, conscientious, and a family who can afford not really a lot luxuries, but some. I am blessed to have parents who are bright and smart, full of wisdom, classy but down-to-earth, industrious, responsible, generous, and loving.

Our family had its ups and downs. There were times that our family was awash with comfort and luxury however, there were also times that we were not on the greener side of the pasture. But you know what, the hard times are the best times. We become more cohesive when our family struggles. We become united and in combating whatever crises come our way. And I love that about us. Hindi kami yung naghihiwalay kapag may problema na. Mas lalo pa kaming nagsasama-sama. Pero siyempre kapag malaki rin ang kaban namin, masaya rin kami. And what happens is that we tend to focus on our own goals as individuals and this makes us grow as individuals.

But as I've said, the hard times are the best times. Because after every hardship, simple luxuries seem to be big achievements. And I love that. :)

I love my family. :)

Our family during Mama and Papa's 34th Wedding Anniversary in 2012.
L-R: Kuya, Me, Mama, Papa, Diko. Front row: Audrina

Our family spending dinner after hearing mass at Bhoying's in January 2013.
L-R: Laurice, Angelo, Kuya, Audrina, Mama, Diko, Me, and Papa
By the way, just recently, our family had a drinking night session at Mulligan's Irish Gastro Pub in BF. Haha laugh trip! And also recently, we had a videoke night at Platinum KTV Bar also in BF. Hahaha Family Affairs FTW!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mars i have only tears of joy for you. these family posts are THE BOMB. it takes the top spot for best blogs. for me, i love it when the writing just flows. like super fluid or something. i can feel if the writer is nanggigigil sa keyboard. and I LOVE THAT.