03 January 2013

1/365

Formulate an action plan for the year.

This is the first task. I have already done it by accomplishing my New Year's Resolution Revolution for 2013. Both for myself and the one Martin and I drafted. Next perhaps will be our Couple's New Year Revolution. Yey!

Can hardly wait for Martin's arrival. :) But alas, a day before he arrives, I will be on field. Huhu. I miss him terribly. I guess this is the feeling when you've gotten so used to someone being around, always talking to that person and sharing your everyday happenings, no matter how mundane they are. And suddenly you have no one to share your happiness and frustrations. I miss him. :(

Mahal uwi ka na please. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mars heres a gentle reminder to never lose your being sweet. i love it, we all love it!

ang mga mabubuting gawain dapat nillaud. para patuloy na gawin :D