30 January 2013

A text from my love

I was engaged in an SMS conversation with my love while I was in the office. We were discussing what movie should we watch today since there are a number of good flicks that have just opened. We were contemplating whether to watch The Man with the Iron Fist or Chinese Zodiac. My love works in Alabang, Muntinlupa while I work at BGC, Taguig. Anyway in our conversation around 4PM:

Martin: Just left the store.
Me: Okay baby, just take your time. :)
Martin: No. I don't want. I miss you na. Let's leave agad when I get there. What time can you leave there?

Hahaha! I know it may sound mababaw pero kinilig to the bones ako sa message na yan, hahaha! Wala lang. It feels so good when you know that someone you love is rushing and is impatient to see you already. Haha. Sorry it's so cheeeeeesy but it made my day. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVET!!!!!!

i am a fan of sweetness --- now and forever.

ibang level umariba ng pampakilig ang MEN noh!!!