20 March 2024

Today's thoughts

UGH. I am so unproductive in my assignments today!!! I wasn't able to accomplish anything solid. Though I finished some chores like laundered the rugs and rags, and also swept and mopped the floor. Also learned a new guitar piece, Billie Eilish's Billie Bossa Nova. It's an extremely easy piece and the melody is nice. Also attended this morning my brain health coaching session and journal club in the afternoon. Hmm. Pretty productive I guess? But the productivity is not necessarily directed towards my assignments and research work. Also did some in-room exercises. Now it's 1815H and I need to cook cacio e pepe. Maybe I'll try to do some work for two hours before retiring to bed. I notice lately that I'm productive in these final hours of the day before sleeping. So my power hours are around 10AM-4PM, then 10PM-12MN. The hours in between are just blah.

Anyway, time to cook! Will be studying propensity scores after dinner. 

No comments: