25 July 2023

Procrastinating... again

I feel like every time I come here prior to working, I'm procrastinating, haha! I was supposed to go to class this morning but I woke up with an eye stye, and it was hurting. I think it's best to rest this up first. Hopefully it wouldn't worsen anymore as I have two presentations coming up, one tomorrow and one on Thursday, ugh. 

Anyway, I just wanted to write in here and just share my thoughts and feelings. Will probably be writing again tomorrow (or not), depending on my procrastination. I still have no idea how to do my GIS project, but we can figure that out today. I need to nail this shit down. Otherwise, I'll be cramming tomorrow, Wednesday, and the presentation is on Thursday morning. Plus, I have the paper due on Friday midnight. I guess that's when I'll be completely liberated. I can hardly wait.

Meanwhile, putting this meme here:



I'm already fucked up during my PhD. I'll be fucked up more once I graduate. And I'll be fucked up most when I become faculty. Harhar. Joke's on me!

No comments: