22 October 2018

Today's thoughts

Day 9 of healing

I can't believe it's been a little over a week. And I am not feeling anxious nor melancholic. I just feel... steady and composed. And aware and present. Not completely balanced yet, but improving, definitely. There are bouts of sadness somewhere but I am now able to sail through it gracefully and with ease and there is no more physical pain being felt. I cannot say I am 100% okay yet, but I WILL BE OKAY. Before, saying this phrase was impossible. But now, I can. I WILL BE OKAY. :)

I suddenly had a Eureka moment: my priorities are different now. Wow. This is quite a big step for me to be honest. I still have my life goals, but the PEOPLE priority is now different. Shet. Ang sarap ng pakiramdam makawala sa ganung kahon. The people I prioritise now in my life are different. WOW. Teka hindi ako makaget over kasi it only dawned upon me na iba na ang mga taong nasa priority list ko!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!! Omigosh what a relief!!! :) So this is what nine days can do to a recovering soul! Huhuhu ang saya saya! I'm sure it can only get better in the coming days, weeks, months! Shet what an epiphany! It took a while to dismantle the priority list but now that I've re-examined it, I became happier and at peace. :) Thank you Lord for this. Super happy. Super looking forward to the opportunities You have in store for me.

I will be okay. :)

No comments: