21 October 2018

Today's thoughts

I've got so much catching up to do with my healing journal but good thing I wrote them down on my phone!

Day 4 of healing

Celebrated with family 40th wedding anniversary of Ma and Pa- 7am mass at Pope Pius; ate breakfast at Century Hotel; went to National Museum (fine arts and natural history); Tokyo health link and Parmigiano restaurant; packed stuff for day climb. More about my parent's 40th anniversary celebration in a different post!!

Today was a good day. My heart is OVERWHELMED with love for family. Truly, the best times are spent with family. Super thankful to God for an awesome life anchor.


Day 5 of healing

Third day of workshop. Feeling sleepy, sobra. Crafting a logical framework for response the response pillar; feeling positive today! :)

1424H- there are still some remnants of negative thoughts lingering in my mind. 

1616H- so we finished our logframe for our group. Ganda raw ng indicator for the outcome. Hahaha. Naaantok uli ako. Will just take a nap. Proud to report my social media fasting is working. Slowly getting off the habit of frequent social media browsing. 

1900H- I’m sitting currently on the floor of one of the alleys here in Megamall. There’s a sale so you can just imagine the foot traffic here and how stressful that is for everyone. I have a funny story to tell. So I’m strolling and window shopping, looking at all the items that take my fancy. But I can’t seem to bring myself to buy them. There was this beautifully embroidered dress priced at 1k which I wanted to buy. But then I thought i have already the clothes that i need. So i just put it back on the rack and proceeded to window shop some more. Then i came across a shoe clinic. Hahaha bigla akong napabili ng shoe brush made of horse hair and shoe wax! Natawa ako kasi pang-tanders purchase siya! And take note, hindi siya mura ah! I didn’t mind the price actually because I wanted to buy it, hahaha. No to clothing apparel, yes to shoe paraphernalia, hahahaha! Tanders alert!

2300H- left McDo Greenfields for Mt. Ulap in Itogon, Benguet. Slept through most of the trip. 

Day 6 of healing

Started this day at 6:30am, started to climb at around 7am and ended 2pm; seven hours total of trekking. Punyeta ang dami kong realisations now that I'm older and still climbing, hahaha! Will blog about that soon. Showered with Benguet-cold water upon descent. Tired but happy and fulfilled. :)

Day 7 of healing

It’s a quiet Sunday for me, doing housework and sleeping a lot. Got some aching muscles from the climb. Times like these I miss him. Cried a bit today. I know this shouldn’t happen. I must tell myself that I should be courageous, kind, and happy. And that I should always imbibe the values of peace, patience, and fortitude. 

I will get over this. God and my family is always by my side. Good things are coming. :)

Day 8 of healing (it has been a week, YEY!!!)

It has been a busy day! Drafted a briefer for a meeting. My mind was focused on work and I refrained from letting negative thoughts enter my mind; it was good!!! Always positive and happy!!! However, there was a moment that I slipped back into my old habit. I really have to divert my attention elsewhere kapag ganun. Identify the cue and the reward then change the routine. I can do this!!!

Super happy that it has been a week of healing!!! SUPER HAPPY and LESS NEGATIVITY!!! I can do this! I have to push myself to do this, it's for my own good. I need to be healthy to prepare myself for whatever is coming into my life. I am also happy that my appetite is improving but that means I need to workout more so I won't get fat, haha.

This will be awesome! :) 






No comments: