14 October 2018

Today's thoughts

Last 8 May 2018 I wrote in my blog that I shall choose to be happy.

Today, I am reiterating that choice. I am recalling the feeling when I wrote that down. And I felt so free. Only difference now is this time, I shall stand FIRM on my decision. Tama na ang drama. Ibaon na ang mga panget na nakaraan at alalahanin na lang ang magagandang nakalipas.

It has been six months. And it's high time to let go and move on. Start the healing process once and for all. From hereon, dapat wala nang masasakit at mapapait na salitang papakawalan; lahat puro masasaya at mababait na salita. Wala nang paghuhukay pa ng dati, lahat dapat looking forward to a bright future with lots of opportunities. And that is so exciting!!! I should leave some dignity and respect for myself but still helping and not forgetting anybody along the way.

To let go and just be free of all burden and negativity; to block out unhappy thoughts and assumptions; to have courage and be kind, in whatever aspect.

Today, I choose to be a courageous, kind, and happy girl. :)

1 comment:

roma caraig said...

Keep up the positivity! 😉