04 January 2016

Today's Thoughts

1. I feel sleepy

I just came from lunch and this feeling is just natural.

2. I can do many things if I have many things to do

First time I heard this was during college. It is logical however, the question here is if I can finish these many things I am assigned to do within the deadline.

3. I feel sad because...

I may have achieved my dreams and wants for 2015 but there is this one topic that I always think about before I sleep: Where is my relationship headed? Is there another level to this? Why is there no plan at all? Or if there is, why is the topic evaded every time it is brought up? Pupunta na lang ako ng Australia wala pa ring plano. Hay. And now I'm seriously entertaining the thought of breaking up when I go there so there would be one less baggage for me to think about.




No comments: