17 January 2016

Today's Thoughts (two days before my 30th)

Sometimes I feel like I just want to quit everything, leave everything behind, just be around the people I love the most.

Sometimes I feel like throwing away my dreams and ambitions and just settle for what I have. I feel I do not want to tire myself of pursuing a higher position and/or a higher pay in my job.

Sometimes I feel like doing minimal, routine, boring technical work. Being a manager is such an arduous and demanding task especially in an organization that is yet to solidify further its structure.

Sometimes I think I'm not cut out for this job, I'm not cut out for my career of being a scientist.

Sometimes I just want to drop everything and help Martin out with his business.

But no. I want to prove I can do it. I can do this.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

No comments: