03 August 2015

Thank you Lord for this blessing :)

I have hurdled the third stage of my four-stage journey in applying for a scholarship abroad. I am so blessed for I have received word today that I made it through the initial screening of my scholarship application. This came in the email today:

Ms. Edna Patricia Mendoza

Dear Ms. Mendoza,

In view of your application to the Axxxxxx Axxxxxx Scholarships  for the June 2016 Intake, it is with great pleasure that I write to confirm that you have been shortlisted and will move on to the next selection process which is the Panel Interview . 
Axxxxxx Axxxxxx Scholarships in the Philippines is managed by the ............. We received a large number of applications for the Open Category and the selection process was highly competitive.
Again, congratulations and we look forward to seeing you.

I was BLOWN AWAY when I read this email. I'm still reeling from the ecstasy I felt. Grabe Lord THANK YOU PO!!!! :) This is a BIG DEAL for me because I know that I didn't have stellar grades in college. I didn't graduate with Latin honours but I know in my heart that I want to serve the people and the country. Moreover, I applied under the Open Category which is a MORE DIFFICULT category to apply in since it has a more cut-throat competition amongst applicants.  Lord I pray that I pass the Panel Interview! Let's do this! Yehey!!!

No comments: