21 December 2009

the day before yesterday, yesterday and today

The day before yesterday, December 19, was the "dedication" of Kat's niece, Lyanna Marie, at Tarlac. It's called dedication because in the Born Again religion, that's what they do. Merong pastor na magpipreach for a about 15-20 minutes. Maganda yung sinasabi niya, it's about a child being raised properly based on scriptural principles. Maganda in fairness talaga and I agree with what he's saying. Olats lang yung the way he delivered it. Ang olats talaga. Na-bore ako big time. Ang baduy nung speaker e. May laman sinasabi niya, baduy lang siya. Hahaha! Ang laki ng lupain nila Kat sa Tarlac as in! Haciendera kasi, haha! Pwede mong itapon yung ultimate disc with all your strength and hindi pa maaabot yung dulo ng lupain nila. Heck not even one-third! Laki sa yaman talaga tong si Kat e, hehe!

Yesterday, December 20, I was sooo tired from the biyahe back and forth from Tarlac that I just slept the whole day and woke up to get dressed for Jam Sacaben's debut. Napagalitan pa ako ng magulang ko kasi wala akong naicontribute sa house na chore. Actually totoo nga yung sinasabi ni Papa e, yung maswerte ako dahil bababa na lang ako ng bahay para kumain, aakyat pagkatapos kumain at manonood ng TV o kaya mahihiga o maglaro ng computer. Maswerte talaga ako. Maswerte kami dahil meron kaming house helpers to take care of the household chores. Hindi ko nga alam kung mabubuhay ako nang walang maid. Ipinangako ko na sa sarili ko that when I grow up and live alone or have a family, I will have definitely have the money to afford a house helper! It would definitely make things easier for everyone in the house. Now if I'm extra rich I'll get a driver, haha!

Kaya nga ako nagsusumikap ngayon to afford the things that I need and want in the future. So that I can send my kids to a good school. Or if I won't have a family, I will work hard so I can support my parents in their twilight years. Also support my brothers' families. I shall be a rich, gay auntie (hahahaha Sunny!). By the way, gay here means happy, hahaha! :D


Hay buhay. Daming pwedeng mangyari ng isang idlap. Marami akong gustong gawin! Hay. Dami kong gustong i-try, daming gustong gawin, daming gustong kainin, bilhin, suotin, maranasan. Hay. Anyway, magpopost na lang ako ng picturan ko todits. Eto yung Italy trip ko nung June 2009:

This was in Sassi di Matera in Italy. This village was carved out of the limestone outcrops here in this area. People were like living in "caves" in the olden times.

Of course, the famous St. Peter's Basilica in Roma, Italia. However, we weren't able to enter the Basilica due to time constraints. Bad trip. So Doc Chelo just took this jump shot of Meg and I in St. Peter's Square.


The historical place of the GLADIATORS!!! The COLOSSEUM!!! :)

Actually nilalagay ko lang tong mga photos na ito para kung me magbabasa man, e hindi naman ma-bore sa mga text heavy kong entries, hehe.

Sa susunod uli! :D


No comments: