01 October 2008

My brother's wedding!

Omigas abelgas my brother's married! Aaaaaa! Yep, last September 24, 2008 at Santuario de San Antonio, Forbes Park, Makati followed by a reception at the Pasay A and B function room in Shangri-La Hotel, Makati. Here are a few snippets (photos) of their simple yet elegant wedding. Oh wait, it was also the birthday of my brother and father. It was a celebration of life (birthdays) and love (wedding) :) 








The picture of our family at Santuario de San Antonio with the newlyweds.









That's me and my brothers kissing the bride. This is such a fun picture. :)











Best shot I've seen so far by the bride and groom at the Shangri-La.









Caught the bouquet! Landed smack right onto my face! Dapat si Jolina ang nakakuha e, hindi ako, haha!










Me, Laurice, Kuya, and Diko. The boys (that includes me) with the bride. Haha!









That was such a fun and blessed day... :)

No comments: