09 October 2008

Moments that make me smile...

I have seen three things today before going to school that put a smile on my face.

First were the kids on the bus on the adjacent lane waving at our bus. They were so innocent-looking and you'd get that feeling of happiness when you see the kids waving at you and flashing their incomplete teeth in front, haha.

Second was a boy who I rode with in the ikot jeep. He had this cute hat of an animal. The funny thing was I didn't know what animal it was! Haha! I don't know if it's a fox or an anteater because it had a long snout. It couldn't be an anteater because it had whiskers and it has a two-tone color on the face but it couldn't be a fox because of a long snout. Or maybe it was a fox, mali lang yung tahi niya... Hmmm...  I was amused because I was imagining a cross between an anteater and a fox, haha!

Third was when I was whistling down the hall at NIGS going to the lab the tune of Kill Bill. I have only whistled a few notes when suddenly Nick, a geology undergrad student, whistled the remaining notes of the tune, haha. And it echoed throughout the hall. It was amazing.

Priceless moments that I got for free... I love my life. :)


No comments: