20 March 2023

Today's thoughts: So much on my plate right now

Yes, there's just so much on my plate right now. I have a poster and video presentation deadline on Tuesday, 21 March. At the same time, my BIOS midterm exam is also on Tuesday. Right now it's 0201H of 20 March. I have a little less than 22hrs to do this poster. I sleep for eight hours, that leaves me 14hrs. Four hours doing shit like my skincare routine, watering plants, eating, doing other stuff. Okay so at least I know I have 10hrs to do this. Fuck. Let's subtract two more hours because: distracted. I must finish this fucking poster and video TODAY. Otherwise, I won't have enough time for my BIOS midterms. FUCK. 

Ten minutes have lapsed and I'm still not feeling sleepy. I'm thinking if I can even sleep with such daunting tasks in my mind. At first I thought I'm not affected by things I need to do. I thought I can pretty much isolate my mind and just think of happy thoughts while trying to fall asleep. Alas, no. Apparently my workload and assignments keep me anxious at night and cause me to have restless sleep. Ganun pala yun. I really thought I can eschew such things out of my mind before sleeping. 

Okay, let's make a game plan. 

Monday priority: ALL ABOUT RAD. Finish poster. Then record video. Send poster to collaborators. Explain feedback is important but don't sweat if they can't give it within the day. Start day at 10AM. Work ass until 

Monday other priority:  prepare for EPID

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday priority: BIOS MIDTERM. Submit as early as possible. 

Tuesday other priority: polish RAD. 

Okay, this is the plan. This is the plan. Set aside other tasks/priorities for the meantime. Just get over Monday and Tuesday, and worry about PHED results and discussion for the rest of the week.

Okay, we can do  this. Fuck. Okay. Let's do this.

No comments: