27 July 2022

Today's thoughts: Random thoughts while working

 1. Don't you feel that sometimes, even if the task is elementary, it takes a lot of willpower for you to just do it? It's just like the Activation Energy concept in chemistry, defined as the minimum quantity of energy which the reacting species must possess in order to undergo a specified reaction. The minimum quantity of energy you need to start the task is astronomical, that what seems to be a simple task now becomes complex and difficult to execute. Ugh. 

2. When faced with what seems to be an insurmountable task, albeit it being really simple, JUST DO IT. Just get started. Do it. As what SUGA said, just keep on doing it, keep working, keep moving forward. 

3. Was having an academic discussion with my college barkada. We were talking about humility and empathy, and the lack of it in certain situations. I remember Papa, at a very early age in the lives of my brothers and I, taught us the value of humility. He told us that even if we've already achieved and learned so much, that we should remain humble. Because it's not our credentials that will take us to greater heights, but our humility. I miss Papa.

4. So my college barkada and I are working on a Google Sheet, planning our next international travel. OMG I'm so excited!!!



No comments: