02 July 2015

Today's Thoughts

I had two meetings today. No, wait. Three.

First was with my team.

Second was with my team and other project members.

Third was with other senior project members.

The meetings never seem to cease! Right now I'm still in the office doing post-meeting processing. Tomorrow, we'll have another meeting with the Professors/PhDs. The presentation of our one-week preparation of data. 

Nakakapagod. I thank God my team mates are amazing and they help lighten the work load. But gosh, I'm tired. But I think my yoga exercise helps a lot in my ability to cope with stress. Too bad it's only twice a week. I think I need to do yoga on my own. Madali lang naman. I've done this before, there are a lot of videos over YouTube. I really like how my muscles are stretched. I think I'm flexible compared to my other classmates because of my dance background. In ballet and jazz, some of the exercises require battement, chasse, attitude, temps developpe, etc., all of which stretches my leg muscles. Sigh. I miss ballet.

Well, have to go back to work now. It's getting late.

No comments: