20 November 2014

Some Wedding Gown Information

So being an eager beaver about the biggest event to take place in my life, even if it's more than ten months away, I've collated some information I've found over the internet. This will serve as one of my references when THE DAY comes.

Some reminders to consider before buying a wedding gown.
But personally, to save up on our budget, I am SERIOUSLY considering either renting or borrowing or buying a second-hand wedding gown. Since I'll just use it once and I don't have any younger siblings, perhaps my idea will be that of a sound judgment.

The different necklines of a wedding gown. I don't think I'll have a problem with choosing a neckline since I already have a long neck and nice (or so I think) shoulders. The problem I'm foreseeing is my lower torso. I'm a pear-shape type of body so a ball gown might be the best cut for me.
This is so 2013. Haha! Regardless, wedding gown cuts/styles have rarely changed over the years. The important part is to choose what is the BEST style and cut for you.

Martin and I are going for the lilac/lavender/purple/violet and grey hues for our motif. This may be a good peg. But it's still incomplete. Will look for more pegs.

No comments: