07 November 2013

Random Cheesiness

This morning I was so groggy from staying up all night (well, almost all night) monitoring our landslide sensors in the Visayas and Mindanao. So because of this, my mood wasn't really all that amiable. But at around 7:30am I received a text from Martin and it read:

"...i'll just wash my face and change shirt then sleep na. :) good night my unicorn... I love you so much."

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang magiging reaction ko dun sa MY UNICORN. Hindi ko alam kung tatambling ba ko sa kilig or kung tatambling ako kasi ang cheeeeesy or dahil ang corny. Hahaha! But I think it's a mix between kilig and cheesy. But it is NEVER corny when you tell things like these to your partner.

Haha! What a grrreat way to start my morning!

Ako na ang UNICORN! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sheeeeeeeeeettttt!!! kinilig ako super sa unicorn na di ko maintindihan kung ano ba ibig sabihin!!!! baka unicorn kasi may isa kang sungay!!!! hahahahahaha i lovet mare!!! more of cheesiness from mr cheese chef himself--- pochak, baliw baliwan ang comment din!