25 July 2011

LBM Monday

Yep. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I had loose bowel movement today; LBM for short, but I hope not for long, haha! There are those times when you feel not going to your appointment or to work or to school, you feel like ditching it. I have friends who experience the same thing, backing out of a "date" or whatever. And normally, the advice I'll give, "tsong, sabihin mo me LBM ka. surefire reason yan." Pag inisip mo, how can you not excuse someone who has LBM diba?

Well, okay nga na dahilan ang LBM KUNG WALA KA TALAGANG LBM. Pero mare, kung meron talaga, e GRABE talaga ang LBM. Ikaw na! Ikaw na ang balik nang balik sa banyo kada oras! At kung malala talaga, tulad na lang nung after ng WYD 1995, ikaw na! Ikaw na ang limang beses sa isang oras pabalik-balik sa banyo! Oh my poor pwet :( Ngayon hindi na ganun kalala. Kada oras lang ako bumabalik, haha!

I think my LBM had something to do with all those INSTANT NOODLES I ate for the past week. At hindi lang pala instant noodles, CANNED GOODS din! Shet. Ang dami ko na sigurong inflammations in my body and my brain might get weak! Ugh! Nooooo! I can't afford for my brain to get weak until I finish my MS! Give me until December!!!

Kaya kanina, bigla na lang ako napabili ng Fontana vegetable juice (blech!) which contained concentrated juices of tomato, celery, beet, onion, paprika, carrots, and other vegetavles. Paprika?! Onion?! In a juice?! Blech!!! But I just had to. Food supplement din yun. I was supposed to buy cranberry nga e, kaso too much fructose. I've been drinking cranberry for the past two weeks. Tama na. Vegetable juice naman, hehehe. Kahit na yucky. Yuck!

Oh well, I need to be healthy again. Tama na yang noodles na yan! Or siguro hanggang maubos ko yung Lucky Me Kari flavor noodles. Ang sarap e! Haha! :D

No comments: