10 August 2010

thoughts in the XRD lab

I'm now at the XRD lab here in NIGS. I wonder if the x-rays here can be deadly or mutagenic. Hwow! Magkaka-anak pa kaya ako? Anyway...

When I walk along the corridors here at the Institute in the day or at night, an overwhelming feeling envelops me, something that makes me feel nostalgic of things. I feel that I'm really in a University, this is what a university should be like, should feel like. Kahit hindi gaano kagandahan itong NIGS, I love this building. It may take a while to cross to the other wing since the building is "U" shaped, I like to think of it as a form of exercise.

Cath, Kat, and I jogged around NIGS one night, when the rain outside was pouring. In fairness, masaya! And I got again that "university feeling" :) Even if this building is old, so is its style and materials, I am endeared to it.

No comments: