29 August 2010

Cooking for family :)

It's just sheer joy to spend quality time with family!

Yesterday, I cooked caramelized pineapple with ice cream for my Mama, Papa, Kat (she was here), and BingBing. Too bad, the others weren't around. I also prepared pesto, a quick recipe over the phone courtesy of Adong, hehe. It's just super fun to do something good--- and delicious---for your loved ones, 'no? Gives me that sense of "completeness". :)

Later tonight, I shall be cooking sole with spinach, an easy to prepare dish but healthy. It also adheres to the blood type diet my brother's following. Next week kaya, what shall I prepare? Hmmm...

Oh! I can't cook next Sunday pala, there will be a bazaar at the park and everyone's invited to eat there because it's a fundraising activity by the church. So no cooking next week. By the way, Kat and I will have a HumanHeartNature booth there, so I hope you, dear readers (if there are any, haha :D ), can come on 5 September 2010, 8am-9pm, at the Tahanan park for some Sunday-afternoon eating and shopping! :)

2 comments:

Eli said...

Naks, Edz... parang nakakatakam 'yung mga niluluto mo ah. Pwede ka na mag-asawa :)) JOKE

edz mendoza said...

punta kang bahay namin Eli! hehehe :)