08 February 2007

Mga Kathang-Isip Ko... Part 1

Malamang Part 1 'to diba, kasi syempre, life goes on... Alanganamang tumigil lang ako rito, hehe. Para sa mga ganito ang blog---documentation purposes of one's life.

Hello! My name is Edz Mendoza. I am 21 years old, but I feel I am still 20. When I wrote this entry on paper with my left hand even though I am right-handed, I accidentally wrote: I am 20 years old. Haha! I graduated from DLSU-Manila, with a degree in BS Biochemistry. I am currently pursuing, correction, I would like to pursue a Master's Degree in Environmental Science in a University abroad. There's this course that interested me from Macquarie University in Australia: MS in Wildlife Conservation. Wow. It was as if this course was made for me (duh it was not made for you, it was made for the animals!). Sorry for that interjection, it was my pilosopong part of the brain. How I wish I can study abroad. I need to take the TOEFL first and next the GRE. To hell with the GRE Subject test! There's no way I am ever going to take that--- that is if I'm going to pursue chemistry. Yes, Chemistry is great, and I can see myself in that field too but no, I am not going to take it. Because I can see myself with the animals... You know... taking up Animal Care... (Wtf?! Animal Keyr?! Haha! That's not even a course!) My mind is fighting between Envi Sci or Vet Med... And the moment I said to my mater that I was interested in taking up Vet Med, her face got contorted and said, "Ano, magvevet med ka? Anong mapapala mo roon?" Haha! And when I saw the course offerings, they have courses in swine and poultry management. I thought to myself, "
Ayos 'to ah, pwede na ako magnegosyo ng farm... Babuyan tsaka manukan..." Hahaha! But then everytime I watch Animal Planet and see those veterinarians work wonders for the animals, I want to be like them too! The veterinarians, not the animals. In the beginning I should have entered Vet Med instead of taking up biochem. But then I realized having a good BS background, either Engineering, Science, or Computer Science, is a big factor in determining your job right after graduation.

So much for Part 1...

No comments: