10 April 2023

Mico's Fort Worth Visit - April 2023 - first two days

 Mico flew to me from Manila in 3 April, and arrived safely in my arms by 2AM in 4 April. Here are some snippets of his first two days with me.

Here I am, on the way to the DFW Airport from Fort Worth Central Station. Train from FW to DFW is one hour. Very economical and efficient way of going to the airport.

First photo after four months of being physically separated. Reunited again, finally. <3


Some spring season flowers along the street of our apartment.

First date at Nizza Pizza. Not a plant-based restaurant, for sure. Had deep dish pizza, calzone, and stromboli. Masarap!


Mico picked up from school after class on a Wednesday. The weather was nice. We walked and got to see the beautiful foliage of spring along the museums.


Finally got to cook for the husband. I prepared this prior to his arrival and we ate when we got back from the airport. The leftovers we ate the next day. We had miyeokguk, mushroom tofu burger steak, and I cooked kimchi fried rice. We had beers on a warm spring day.


I'm so happy I get to have lunch with my husband. This is a VERY RARE occasion. 


At night, we play with our beloved rats, Harry and Henry. Here, I am holding Henry close to me. Mico and I would sit on the floor or sofa and just have our rats play with us.


No comments: