11 January 2022

Today's thoughts

 Since I've been trying to be consistent with my actions lately, I want to add another habit that I would do daily: writing in my blog. 

I tried to do this before already but I did not succeed. I'm not sure why, but I'm pretty sure I came up with a lot of reasons not too.

Just like in exercising, I would not focus on being too intense when writing a blog entry. Rather, I'd focus on being consistent: opening my blog, writing something in it even if it's something very simple. The goal is to be consistent and not intense. Intensity is something that I can build on later once I become consistent.

So... today's thoughts... 

I just want to recount what Mico and I discussed last night and what I've been ruminating on until today: only confident and highly secure men are able to handle and be a partner to a high-achieving woman. Those men who are insecure and weak tend to go for so-so women, sometimes bordering cheap.

I think that weak men are so afraid of being emasculated that they can't accept if a woman is achieving more than them. Weak men try to compensate for their weakness by trying to be on top of things all the time. They don't want their lights to be dimmed because to begin with, it's already dim anyway. So they get underachieving women (I don't want to define what an underachieving woman is, that one would just stay in my head), those who are less intelligent, less wealthy, less classy, lower in the socioeconomic status, younger in age compared to them. Basically, a lesser individual whom weak men think they can overpower and take control of. 

Meanwhile, those self-assured. strong, and confident men, they do not cower nor feel emasculated if their woman is a high achiever or even achieving more than them. Strong men celebrate women who are high achievers. Strong men get women whose intelligence is at par with them or even greater, women who are classy, are in the same socioeconomic status or higher, and women who are either older or the same age as them. Strong men don't care if their woman achieves a lot, they even celebrate and are proud of their women for being like that. 

Anyway, this is just an observation. Hmmm. Maybe I should check if there are journal articles written about this....  

No comments: