26 October 2021

Today's thoughts

 Today, I feel deflated.

So we had our midterms for EPID 5313, a subject where we do and discuss SAS problem sets. I failed the midterms. I don't feel okay. I feel dispirited. Actually what bothers me more is not that I failed, but that I need to resubmit the exam. Thinking about that gives me great stress. I don't like to undergo that again. It annoys me terribly. 

But I know I SHOULD NOT feel this way... I shouldn't. Failing and making mistakes is something that I embrace because these are opportunities for growth. Redoing the midterms is something that I should appreciate because by going through this, it can help my understanding of SAS.

It's still annoying though. It's extra work on my plate. Sigh. But I should not dwell on this feeling. I should immediately make a 180-degree turn so as not to feel burdened nor stressed by this unfortunate happening.

No comments: