13 August 2021

Today's thoughts: Upcoming topics for the blog

So much has happened I do not know where to start. I do not know how far back do I need to write down my journey so far, but perhaps I'll first do a bullet point summary and expand from there. Let's see, what are my topics...

                >    Applying for a PhD program from the Philippines - what it takes and how is the process

                >    The start of my PhD journey - how's it going so far, tips and my experience in establishing one's self in the US for PhD

                >    My travels within the US

                >    Sustainability Hackathon 2021 and our AIM-DBI journey

I think this will do for now.

As for the topics I missed, let's see... Ang dami...

            >    Papa's passing

            >     My and Mico's wedding

            >    What it feels like to be married 


No comments: