20 September 2013

I'm so tired of asking WHY...

But my mind and heart never ceases to ask it. It's automatic. It's there. It's innate. I cannot remove it. Sometimes I would just like to let my mind go blank. But I can't. I can't close my mind to things/situations happening around me. Close my eyes yes. But I can still hear. Cover my ears. Yes, but I can still smell. Plug my nose. But I can still speak. Shut my mouth. Take away all my senses. Make me numb even. But my brain will not refuse to function. It will not refuse to think; to question; to wonder; to wander. It will not stop working. Unless. I. Am. Dead.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i suppose this is about romantic love. i like how we both love to analyze the relationships we're in. but i love more how we prize the goodness of our hearts. our hearts have the strength of mind to COMMIT EVERYDAY.