31 July 2012

My most exciting achievement so far is...

This has got to be one of my MOST EXCITING achievements so far...




Until now it seems so unfathomable for me. Grabe. It's unfathomable because I never did believe that I can be on TV because of my looks. I am not pretty at all. Pero THIS proved that it doesn't matter if you do not have a pretty face, what matters is what's IN YOUR BRAIN.

I won this contest because of the essay I wrote. I had nothing to offer except perhaps for my courage, guts, experience, strength, agility, and intelligence. Looks? Pffft. That's something I really lack. This is really surreal for me. And frankly, I am quite scared, haha. Scared because I haven't experienced being on video before, except during my 7th and 18th birthday, where I was being filmed because of the occasion and did not pay attention at all to the videographer since I was busy entertaining guests.

I hope I'll be able to do well on this. I hope I'll be able to research well, know what needs to be said, act the right way in front of the camera, and above everything, still remain humble despite being on TV. It may only be a one-episode thing, but still, it's being in front of a camera the whole time!

The best part about this is doing something that you really love while being filmed. Yun yun e. I'm in my milieu. It's my habitat. I'm comfortable in it, therefore, I can be who I am while in front of the camera.

Whoo I'm so excited. Really. I am. Anxious and excited. That's me right now. :)

No comments: