01 June 2010

'Cause it feels so good

After a long time, peace, happiness, joy and contentment finally came to me. I am now happy and less bothered by my surroundings. So this is what it feels to be on Cloud Nine, haha. It all started when I had an argument with a very close friend. Ang tagal namin hindi nagkita tapos mag-aaway pa kami. Hello, bothering. Then buti, ayos na ang lahat. Or I hope. Ako ata ang may problema e. Anyway moving on...

Why do I find myself staring at a blank screen or looking at a lot of literature and eventually write NOTHING? Why do I find writing difficult? I've been writing articles since elementary and now in graduate school, I get stuck quite a lot of times when writing. Bakit kaya? Maybe I don't try hard enough? I get distracted easily? I don't sit down and focus? Probably. Alam ko naman pala kung ano'ng problema. Hindi ko lang inaaksyunan. Haay.

Sana tumaas-taas naman ang level of concentration ko and focus. Huhuhu. It's what I need! I'm in graduate school na pero ganito pa rin ako mag-isip! Grrr... Grow up Edz, grow up.

No comments: