17 June 2007

After a long break from posting... I'm baaack!!!

Ang dami nang nangyari sa buhay ko since my last post... As in they were a bit life-changing 'ika nga. Oh well, as my good friend, Lyka, said, "Past is not present." Haha how profound! (Lyka I miss you!) Let me see, in the past two-and-a-half months, I have learned to or have accomplished the following:

play mahjong,
went to Pagudpud,
work in an HR environment,
watched the latest flicks,
have two dance recitals (one for pole dancing and one for latin jazz),
bought 3 Levi's jeans (woohoo my favorite jeans ever!),
take care of 7 cute and cuddly kittens,
party with Chris, Grace, and Inca at WTC for Ministry of Sound party,
passed at UPD for MS Environmental Science...

Hmm... Not bad in 2.5 months! Hehe. Alam ko marami-rami pa kong nagawa e, nalimutan ko lang. I'm happy that I have done all these activities, ang saya. It made me realize that I was living my life to the fullest everytime and I see the beauty in everything that I do. I just hope and pray that things would continue to flow smoothly in my life. Haaay... Well blog, as soon as my laboratory and classroom woes start, I would be writing to you soon, hehe. As of now I'm loving my subjects pa. I haven't seen the wrath of the professors yet, haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations?